In God We Trust In God We Trust

Cool.

Nice visual interpretation of how young people are influenced by the views of those around them. Not sure if that was your aim but that's the imprssion i got off it. would like it to be longer though. Liked the use of imagery though.

Itallis responds:

Yeah about right, much thanks.

Not another stick movie 1 Not another stick movie 1

wooooot

God bless stick men =] Enjoyed it and i'm not usually a fan of stickmen movies.

Sally Sings a Rainbow Sally Sings a Rainbow

wtf XD

Very interesting concept lol. Animation wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad either so. I like how original it was hence the 8.

DakNJaxterLazerNails responds:

Cheers, glad you liked it.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

hahaha

that was so funny lol. was great should make another one =]

Desert Calm Desert Calm

cool

but i dont remember seeing any anime =P
it was quite a cool flash.

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

was really cool

kinda reminded me of sonic the hedgehog for some reason =/
the graphics were great and it was well animated. great piece =)

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

was really good

i enjoyed it =)
kinda reminded me of an animal version of final fantasy or something along those lines.
keep up the good work =)

moo moo

was ok

would have been better with sounds like. but the animation is a little jumpy at the start and thats the only 2 things i had a problem with. the rest of the movie was great.

the crime the crime

cool

graphics were ok, only it was a little sketchy when he was walking. the music was great.

red-animal responds:

ye lol im still training on walking animations. Thanks for the review.

Meiosis Meiosis

cool

being a biology student myself i actually understood most of this lol but from the perspective of someone who has never studied biology it will be quite confusing. next time try talking about how the chromosomes replicate themselves by unraveling and maybe how the chromosomes can mutate giving the gamete an xxy structure.
anyway try explaining it next time. like i say i uderstood the most of it but to someone who hasnt studied biology before, i think the basics are needed.